Looking to join an energizing team focused on delivering industry-leading marketing, advertising, and web development services to customers around the country? At 2782 Digital you will be working with our team in a fast paced, fun, and exciting atmosphere to be a copywriter for both externally facing communication and to our clients. We are looking for an experienced copywriter to support the growing markets. The Ideal candidate will work with the Executive, Development, Marketing and Support teams while creating, managing and updating copy throughout our website, landing pages, client landing pages, client websites, sales ads, and other sales collateral.
- Copywriting for our own internal and clients digital marketing campaigns, marketing collateral materials, promotional and advertising materials, including SEO/SEM and PR.
- Generating ideas/themes, writing and editing of marketing content, such as landing pages, whitepapers, blogs, datasheets, case studies, web pages and technical reports
- Collaborating with marketing and sales departments or subject matter experts; and partnering with sales teams to compellingly market to clients and prospects.
- Conveying a clear and strong brand voice for our own brand and clients branding.
- Ability to effectively elicit feedback from the management team and quickly integrate it into copywriting and content marketing.
- BA/BS in communications-related major
- 4+ years’ experience as a copywriter – in all venues of marketing and technical copy (traditional, online, social)
- Ability to reduce complex technical concepts to concise, business-focused storylines that touch the emotions
- Proven experience with creating content for technical and business audiences
- Project management and juggling multiple priorities
- Proactive team member and team leader
- Understanding of SEO/SEM copywriting
- Strong promotional and marketing copywriting skills for technical subjects
- Ability to express ideas clearly and draft storyboards for internal teams
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Diplomacy, flexibility and grace under pressure
- Previous experience as a Copywriter or similar role
- A creative portfolio to showcase
- Understanding of marketing & customer awareness stages
- Familiarity with current social media trends and big brands
- Solid time management skills
- Willingness and ability to collaborate with team
- Perfect English grammar — Spanish speaking & grammar is a HUGE BONUS
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a copywriting role for web, social or email marketing, agency experience preferred.
Salary: $40,000 – $75,000