Looking to join an energizing team focused on delivering industry-leading marketing, advertising, and web development services to customers around the country? At 2782 Digital you will be working with our team in a fast paced, fun, and exciting atmosphere to be a advertising specialist for both externally facing communication and to our clients. We are looking for an experienced ad specialist to support the growing markets. The Ideal candidate will work with the Executive, Development, Marketing and Support teams while creating, managing and updating advertising efforts throughout our website, landing pages, client landing pages, client websites, sales ads, social media ads, display advertising, and other sales collateral.
- Advertising for our own internal and clients digital marketing campaigns, marketing collateral materials, promotional and advertising materials, including SEO/SEM and PR.
- Generating ideas/themes, writing and editing of marketing content, such as landing pages, whitepapers, blogs, datasheets, case studies, web pages and technical reports
- Collaborating with design, marketing, and sales departments or subject matter experts; and partnering with sales teams to compellingly market to clients and prospects.
- Conveying a clear and strong brand voice for our own brand and clients’ branding.
- Ability to effectively elicit feedback from the management team and quickly integrate it into ad design and advertisement marketing.
- ***Ability to mock-up or fully design content, advertising materials without involving design is a huge bonus***
- BA/BS in marketing, finance or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience directly managing digital campaigns for B2B-focused SaaS organizations, eCommerce, Brick and Mortar, or another capacity
- Proficiency in Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads,Twitter Ads, Google Ads, Hubspot and Tableau
- Exceptional analytical skills, including data manipulation and financial analysis
- Proficient in MS Excel and in conducting and discerning actionable insights
- Outstanding communication, project management and collaboration skills with the ability to work with both technical and business teams
- Ability to work independently/efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to exercise strong attention to detail
Salary: $35,000 – $75,000