Looking to join an energizing team focused on delivering industry-leading marketing, advertising, and web development services to customers around the country? At 2782 Digital you will be working with our team in a fast paced, fun, and exciting atmosphere to be a graphic designer for both externally facing communication and to our clients. We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to support the growing markets. The Ideal candidate will work with the Executive, Development, Marketing and Support teams while creating, managing and updating advertising efforts throughout our website, landing pages, client landing pages, client websites, sales ads, social media ads, display advertising, and other sales collateral.
- Create individual brands, identities, and packaging for products
- Produce creative, exceptional work for internal use and clients using multiple media types effectively. Media formats include but are not limited to: advertising materials, brochures, logos, billboards, business cards and publication covers.
- Adhere to client brand guidelines and design standards.
- Work independently on a wide range of products, switching priorities as required and moving projects forward simultaneously toward a shared launch date
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with the rest of the V&I Creative Team
- Willingness to travel with the creative team as needed
- 5+ years Graphic Design experience Required
- A College degree is NOT REQUIRED. If you can create awesome content, that’s all we care about.
- Experience with Sony A7R3’s DSLR’s, GoPro, iPhone preferred
- Actively engaged in digital media trends, with an existing social presence
- Advanced understanding of typography, grid, layout, and color
- A keen eye for trends
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, and communicate status appropriately
- Highly motivated and resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to do more than your role. Wear multiple hats.
- Adobe Creative Suite Pro (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Sketch-up knowledge is a PLUS!
Salary: $40,000 – $60,000